Therapist - Limited Term Employee / Temp Assignment
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Limited Term Employee - Therapist. This individual will be providing out patient counseling services to children and their families, at our 27th Avenue location. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!Responsibilities
Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning, individual, family and group counseling, and family support services and case management. This position charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures implementation of treatment and discharge plans. Monitors and follows up on client needs, does re-assessments as required or as needed, and submits weekly and monthly service reports as required or needed. Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies. Provides oversight to Behavioral Health Technicians and paraprofessionals as required. Services are provided according to all licensure, state and federal laws, and TERROS Policies and Procedures. May sign off on non-licensed staff’s work (Due to licensure).
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/ families using evidenced based practices.
- Adheres to program guidelines.
- Participates effectively as a member of a team in assisting eligible individuals and families meet their needs.
This is a Limited Term/Temp Assignment
Monday - Thursday (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)Qualifications
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family, or relating field
- 1 year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below:
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Preferred - Training in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Preferred - supervisory experience with the ability to conduct clinical chart reviews and provide clinical consultation to staff.
- Preferred - EMDR Trained
- Must be at least 21 years of age per Arizona Administrative Code R9-20-204.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children and Adults
- Microsoft Word and EMR
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.