Behavioral Health Consultant - LCSW
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Behavioral Health Consultant- LCSW. Working at our McDowell Rd location and reporting to the Clinical Site Manager. The ideal individual will possess at least two and half years behavioral health experience, have a high degree of compassion for others and high level of personal integrity.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!Responsibilities
As part of the care team, this individual will work in collaboration with the primary care personnel to provide integrated medical/behavioral health services to the patients.
- Perform outreach and engagement activities to existing and potential members to promote achievement of positive health outcomes.
- Provide patient education related to important health topics related to newly diagnosed conditions, chronic disease self-management tools and behavioral changes that will positively impact the patient’s overall health.
- Position is responsible for the management of psychosocial aspects of chronic and acute diseases.
- The application of behavioral principles to address lifestyle and health risk issues.
- Emphasis is on prevention and self-help self-approaches, partnering with patients in a treatment approach that build resiliency and that builds and encourages personal responsibility for health.
- Provides consultation and co-management in the co-treatment of mental disorders and psychosocial issues.
- Working within a fully-integrated, multidisciplinary model within our primary care Health Centers.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services required
- Required - LCSW, LCP or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Preferred - LCSW
- 2+ years of Behavioral Health experience
- Preferred - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- This person must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.