Counselor - Licensed - Maverick House
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Counselor. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!Responsibilities
Provides counseling services to primary clients and family members. Services include but, are not limited to group counseling, individual counseling, family therapy, case management, and support services. Works in cooperation with other staff members to provide an environment conducive to healthy growth.
- Responsible for the development of treatment plans (with assistance from the client) and other mandatory documentation in client records.
- Maintains contact with referral sources and provides reports to these sources as necessary.
- Provides group and individual counseling.
- Provides case management to clients.
Position hours - 4:00pm to Midnight (Monday- Friday)Qualifications
- Possess a behavioral health license – LAC, LPC, LAMFT, LMFT, LASAC, LISAC, LMSW, LCSW– in accordance with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health guidelines and meet all current rules for performing clinical supervision as outlined by the ADHA guidelines.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in chemical dependency counseling including working with family members
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.