This position is responsible for providing outpatient individual, group, and family supportive counseling to clients. This position charts progress, maintains clinical records, and ensures implementation of treatment plans. Monitors and follows up on client needs, does re-assessments as required or as needed. Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with case managers, Med. Providers, and other clinic staff. This position requires providing in-home counseling sessions as indicated, although it is a small part of the overall counseling activities. Services are provided according to all licensure, state and federal laws, and TERROS Policies and Procedures. May sign off on non-licensed staff’s work.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
Under the Agency's and RBHA policies and professional requirements:
- Masters degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Required- Experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Must be at least 21 years of age per Arizona Administrative Code R9-20-204.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment
- Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children and Adults
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros Health driving policy.
- Microsoft Word and EM
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.