Part-Time Career Coach / Independent Contractor
REA, www.r-e-a.com, is an industry leader in providing global career transition and acclimation assistance for the spouses/partners of relocating employees in the U.S. and worldwide.
We’re looking for a Part-Time
Career Coach local and able to support clients relocating to the Tucson area.
Our services include:
- Customized Career Transition Coaching
- Acclimation and Relocation Assistance
- Professional Resume/CV Writing
- Career Assessment
- Job Search Assistance and Resources for the Job Search
Our programs and services are tailored to meet the individual needs of each client and include: acclimation to the area; assessment of skills, interests, and values; research on the job market; development of resume and/or other job search marketing materials; job search assistance; networking techniques; and interviewing preparation and salary negotiation.
COACHING REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Career transition coaching, career development, and career assessment
- Well versed in current targeted resume/CV writing trends
- Use of LinkedIn and other social media platforms for the job search
- Acclimation assistance with local area resources
- Computer savvy and familiar with client/data tracking systems
- Flexible schedule to deliver services across multiple time zones
- Not be working full-time
- Available for occasional face-to-face (local clients only)
- International coaching or related intercultural experience desirable
- Able to work with a diverse population of relocation clients pursuing career related, volunteer, entrepreneurial or other meaningful pursuits