Residential Counselor **Signing Bonus**
Community Bridges, Inc. is the largest non-profit integrated health care provider of substance abuse and behavioral health treatment in Arizona. We are seeking a Residential Counselor for our Holbrook, Arizona location.
The Residential Counselor is responsible for ensuring, with the assistance of other treatment team members, that each participant is provided the services necessary to achieve the goals of treatment as outlined in their individualized treatment plan.
The Residential Counselor is familiar, through review of the medical/clinical file, with each new participant who is assigned to them, including their assessment and treatment plan and provides counseling services based on best practices models to include group, individual, and family formats as well as provides educational presentations to participants and/or families as needed.
***SIGN ON BONUS FOR INDEPENDENT LEVEL COUNSELORS***
- Master’s Degree in related field
- The Residential Counselor is an individual who is a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) and holds current associate or independent level of licensure with the AZBBHE in the discipline of counseling, social work, marriage and family counseling, and/or substance abuse
- 2+ years related experience in behavioral healthcare, physical health or substance abuse
- Must have a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Cancer, Accident, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon hire, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs, incentives, and more!
- The Phoenix Business Journal recognized CBI as one of the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Healthiest Employers in the Valley!
Send us your resume today and join our team of passionate individuals and contribute to the overall success and growth of CBI !